Modena FA Commercial Pizza Oven Starts at $11,450.
The Modena FA commercial pizza oven is ETL certified to UL standards for indoor and outdoor installation. It is a large-sized, fully assembled, commercial oven for restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, caterers, and vineyards looking for a gas or wood fired pizza oven to complement their other cooking equipment.
The Modena is made from our Modena pizza oven core. Ideal for mid- to large-sized pizzerias that want an oven capable of baking up to 280 – 10″ pizzas per hour.
Its decorative red metal exterior holds up well indoors, and gives the oven a classy, modern look. It is ideal for kitchens that do not want the oven to be a focal point, but are more concerned with price. If you prefer a true showpiece oven, but still require high throughput, consider our Napoli commercial pizza ovens, which are built on the Modena oven core but have a tiled finish.
Completely assembled into a metal tray and stand, the Modena FA pizza oven can be installed in minutes with a forklift.
Modena FA Pizza Oven Overview:
- Four sizes: 48″, 56″, 56″x64″, and 56″x72″ cooking surfaces, all with 8″ landings;
- You can bake up to 14 – 10″ pizzas at a time; or up to 280 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900°F temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- ETL tested and certified to UL standards for indoor or outdoor installation.
Modena FA Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete commercial pizza oven assembly with steel tray;
- Assembled black metal stand that installs in minutes;
- Double wall insulated door with a built-in thermometer;
- Decorative brick arch;
- Optional 100,000 BTU, modulating gas burner upgrade.
Like all Forno Bravo commercial pizza ovens, the Modena FA commercial pizza ovens are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Optional Items Sold Separately:
- Double wall UL-compliant chimney anchor plate, flue, and cap;
- Double wall flue extensions;
- Type 1 Hood (when required);
- Pizza oven tools;
- Pre-cure services.
Gas Pizza Oven Option Includes:
- 100,000 BTU self-modulating burner with its own air supply for greater power and fuel efficiency;
- Electronic control module with ignitor;
- iHeat display with programmable temperature control;
- Thermocouple temperature probe;
- Stylish, stainless steel guard to protect the burner;
- Mounting bracket for control box.
Modena FA Commercial Pizza Oven Advanced Technologies:
- 4” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Castroville, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process. It is a remarkably hard and durable material designed to provide many years of 24/7 operation.
- NSF-4 compliant, 2.5″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x21⁄2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each Modena series pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” (side) to 6” (top) of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 4” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Modena FA commercial pizza oven offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas fired version of the Modena FA pizza oven provides a high-heat, high-throughput pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Modena FA gas commercial pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes. The burner’s self-modulating flame uses from 20,000 – 100,000 BTUs to save fuel and money, while maintaining the chef’s desired temperature setting, and providing fast recharge rates during the busiest rushes!
All Modena FA pizza ovens can be vented multiple ways, including directly with a connected UL-compliant chimney system or grease duct vent, or indirectly with a Type 1 Hood, ETL certified to UL standards.
Modena FA Commercial Pizza Oven Assembly Video:
Modena ovens are ETL-Intertek certified to UL737, UL2162, NSF/ANSI-4, ANSI Z83.11 / CSA-1.8, ULC S627, and ULC/ORD 2162 standards for Wood Fired Ovens and Gas Fired Ovens for Restaurant Use in the United States and Canada.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Modena120 FA Commercial Pizza Oven – 48″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 48" x 56"||Area (sq. in.): 1872||Heat Up (min): 80||Pizzas (10"): 6-7||$11,450 - $14,950|
|Modena140 FA Commercial Pizza Oven – 56″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 56" x 60"||Area (sq. in.): 2592||Heat Up (min): 90||Pizzas (10"): 10||$12,450 - $15,950|
|Modena160 FA Commercial Pizza Oven – 56″X64″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 56" x 68"||Area (sq. in.): 3024||Heat Up (min): 100||Pizzas (10"): 12||$12,950 - $16,450|
|Modena180 FA Commercial Pizza Oven – 56″X72″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 56" x 76"||Area (sq. in.): 3456||Heat Up (min): 110||Pizzas (10"): 14||$13,450 - $16,950|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.
Check out an excellent overview of the features of the Modena2G Oven Kits to learn why they are so special.
Wondering why the Modena2G is best pizza ovens on the market? Check out our Other Guys Comparison Table.